The Amish: “Living in the World, but not Being of the World”
Experience a unique Christian community life-style as you step back in time!
Call today to set up your Amish Tour at (507) 467-3070! Reservations recommended.
On a Bluffscape Amish Tour:
- You will visit and observe the largest Amish Community in Minnesota.
- Travel to the Amish farms located between Lanesboro, Preston, Canton, and Harmony.
- During your three hour tour you will stop at many Amish farms and their retail shops.
- Hear the interesting history of the Amish–a fully narrated tour by our friendly, knowledgeable guides.
- Browse and purchase Amish crafts, baskets, quilts, leather goods, hardwood furniture, canned and baked items, candy, candles, soaps, and fresh garden produce in season while munching on sweet, buttery cashew crunch you may purchase along the way.
- Learn about Historic Lenora Church est. in 1856; a non-Amish stop.
When can I go on a Tour?
- Tour times 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Mon. – Sat.
- Tours operate daily April 11 – November 2, 2019.
- No tours on Sundays or religious holidays.
- No tours Friday, April 19 – Good Friday and Thursday, May 30 – Ascension Day – Amish observed religious holidays.
- Bluffscape Amish Tours will depart from Stone Mill Hotel & Suites at 102 Beacon Street E. located in the north end of downtown Lanesboro at the red Feed Mill building.
How do I make reservations?
- Reservations recommended.
- Call (507) 467-3070 and ask for Bluffscape Amish Tours.
- If you e-mail a reservation request, please send two days prior to visit–email@example.com
- Cost per person:
- $30 adults
- $20 teens (13 – 19)
- $10 6 – 12 years
- Free 5 years and under.
- Mention our Website and you will receive $1 off your ticket.
- Cash, checks, or credit cards can be used for ticket purchase. Please note: Pay by cash and save. A 4% customer service charge is applied to tour sales. If you pay with cash or check you will not pay the 4%.
- We offer weekday discounts for parties of 10 or more for $3.00 off per person Monday – Friday.
- Tours and tickets are located at Stone Mill Hotel & Suites front desk, 102 Beacon St. E., Lanesboro.
Any other information I need to know?
- Please bring your own car seats for small children.
- If you purchase from the Amish, they accept cash or checks, no credit cards.
- An air-conditioned, passenger van or an easy-step-on mini bus is available for tours! Smoke-free vehicles.
- Please respect our Amish friends and do not take pictures of them due to their religious beliefs.
- Step-on guide available for tour buses, please call for information.
- Gift certificates available!
Contact us today for more information or to reserve your tour!
“Joan was very friendly, helpful & informative! We really enjoyed meeting some Amish Families. I would definitely recommend this tour!!” Amie H., Rochester, MN