Bluffscape Amish Tours of Lanesboro
“Living in the World, but not Being of the World”
Experience a unique Christian community life-style as you step back in time.
Call today to set up your Amish Tour at
(507) 467-3070! Reservations recommended.
On a Bluffscape Amish Tour:
- You will visit and observe the largest Old Order Amish Community in Minnesota.
- Travel to the Amish farms located between Lanesboro, Canton, and Harmony.
- During your three hour tour you will stop at many Amish farms and their retail shops.
- Hear the interesting history of these Christian people--a fully narrated tour.
- Browse and purchase Amish crafts, baskets, quilts, leather goods, hard-wood furniture, canned and baked items, soaps, and fresh garden produce in season while munching on sweet, buttery cashew crunch.
- Horse-drawn wagon rides given by a young Amish man may be available on Saturdays.
- Learn about Historic Lenora Church est. in 1856 (a non-Amish stop).
When can I go on a Tour?
- Tour times 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Mon. - Sat.
- Tours operate daily April - October.
- 2015 tours begin Monday, April 6.
- No tours on Sundays or religious holidays.
- Closed Mid-November - March.
- Bluffscape Amish Tours will depart from Stone Mill Hotel & Suites at 102 Beacon Street E. located in the north end of downtown Lanesboro at the red Feed Mill building.
How do I make reservations?
- Reservations recommended.
- Call (507) 467-3070 and ask for Bluffscape Amish Tours.
- If you e-mail a reservation, please send two days prior to email@example.com
- Cost per person:
- $30 adults
- $20 teens (13 - 19)
- $10 6 - 12 years
- Free 5 years and under.
- Mention our Website and you will receive $1 off your ticket.
- Cash, checks, or credit cards can be used for ticket purchase.
- We offer weekday discounts for parties of 10 or more for $3.00 off per person Monday - Friday
- Tours and tickets are located at Stone Mill Hotel & Suites, 102 Beacon St. E., Lanesboro.
Any other information I need to know?
- Please bring your own car seats for small children.
- If you purchase from the Amish, they accept cash or checks, no credit cards.
- An air-conditioned, passenger van or an easy-step-on mini bus is available for tours! Smoke-free vehicles.
- Please respect our Amish friends and do not take pictures of them due to their religious beliefs.
- Step-on guide available for tour buses, please call for information.
- Gift certificates available!
Contact us today for more information or to set up your tour!
Bluffscape Amish Tours
102 Beacon St. E.
(mailing address: 26047 Gladiola Ln.)
Lanesboro, MN 55949